Welcome to the Rock Bridge Canyon Equestrian Park website!
We invite you to spend your weekend or vacation exploring the beautiful sites on our scenic miles of trails.
Rock Bridge Canyon Equestrian Park is a horse trail located in Hodges, Alabama with miles of picturesque trails winding through acres of woodlands and canyons with points of interest and overlooks. For the adventurous rider we have challenging trails and for the rider who likes to take it nice and slow we have less challenging trails for a more leisurely ride.
While we are an Equestrian trail, we also offer walking and hiking trails with beautiful waterfalls where you can relax. Walk across the natural rock bridge which is 100 feet high and 82 feet long. Experience a breathtaking view 285 feet above the canyon from atop the largest rock in Alabama.
We currently have over 27 miles of trails with more in the process of being developed.
At this time we do not have horses available to rent.
For more information call (205) 935-3499. Get directions and plan a visit.
Gold Rush! Pan for Gold. Open flyer for more information: Gold rush flyer
Mike’s Birthday Bash (Fish Fry, Arena Events & Music) mikes birthday bash flyer
Blue Grass Festival at the Bear Creek Education Center in Hodges, Alabama on Overton Farm Road. 12pm – 4pm.
Then, from 5pm – 7pm, kids can get a horse ride. See flyer for details.
Sign up at 6pm. Event starts at 7pm.
March 26, 2016 Cowboy Shoot-Out
St. Patrick’s Day / Daylight Savings Time Ride St. Patrick’s Day flyer
3rd Annual Feel the Freeze Ride
February 6, 2016 – 1st Annual RBC Mounted Squirrel Hunt squirrel hunt flyer followed by the 1st Annual RBC Squirrel Cook-Off. 5:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Entertainment, Prizes, & Fun! Go to our Facebook page for rules and more details. squirrel cook off invite flyer Squirrel cook off rules Squirrel cook off entry form
November 28, 2015 – Annual RBC Potluck Thanksgiving Dinner
Saturday November 28, 2015 The Mounted Shooters of America will hold an exhibition / clinic starting at 9 a.m. This clinic will be an opportunity to bring your horse into the arena and test your horse and skills with the shooting OR there will be horses available for you to ride and try. The Group will bring ammunition and everything you will need to set you up to try it. This is free.
- Concessions will be available to purchase at the Arena Concession stand from 11am – 1 pm.
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting Competition – 1:00 pm
- The Cowboys and Cowgirls will compete to see who can earn the best score.
- More info will be posted as it become available.
- All classes are invited.
- This is free to watch.
- Saturday November 28, 2015 – POT LUCK THANKSGIVING DINNER (Approximately 4:00 pm)
- Shortly following the Cowboy Mounted Shooting we will have a Potluck Dinner in the Camp Store.
- Everyone is welcome.
- Rock Bridge Canyon will provide the meat and Sweet Tea.
- Bring a dish and enjoy some good company.
- If the game is a night game, the camp store will stay open through the game.